Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Delays

Why is it that the fun things to do get relegated to the bottom of the priority list? For the last two weeks, since we first had that blast of summer weather (currently preempted by rain showers) I've been wanting to sew that Burda summer dress and it's taking forever!

That, and it's almost done and looks horrible.

A dress that should have taken about a day for me has taken much longer than that because it keeps getting pushed aside for "more important" stuff. Meanwhile, I'm not entirely certain what is wrong with it. It poofs funny on one side. I think I'm going to take the bodice off the skirt and sew it in again. We'll see.

I'm hoping that by the time summer is back to its regularly scheduled program that the dress is done and ready to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and tell me what you think!